We’re Hiring! Senior Social & Content Manager
4 min read by Sarah Fulford-Williams
Senior Social & Content Manager
No agencies please
We’re looking for a talented Senior Social & Content Manager to join our fun, fast growing agency. This is an integral role nestled in the heart of the social team and we’re looking for someone passionate and engaged to fill it. You’ll be responsible for creating slick content and managing client social accounts, whilst developing bespoke strategies that ensure our clients stand head and shoulders above their competitors.
In return, we’re offering a hybrid role working between home and our office in Richmond, with great benefits and development prospects. We’re looking for someone who wants to grow and succeed with us, who will enjoy the plentiful opportunities this role will offer.
Let’s get started, shall we?
Born in 2018, OOB is an award winning creative agency from London. We specialise in supercharged social, bold branding and clever campaigns, helping brands stand out and shout louder.
You live and breathe social in a way that’s borderline obsessive, always on top of the latest trends, tools and tricks. You’re a people person who thrives on building great relationships, an expert communicator across the board. Because of that you’re able to step into the shoes of others to create strategic campaigns and content that really resonates because they’ve been made with those audiences in mind.
Reporting to the Head of Social and agency co-founders, you’ll be an integral member of our social team, working closely with our Account Managers, Social & Content Creators to deliver thoughtful, engaging assets for our clients.
You’ll be responsible for the ideation and development of content for a variety of brands, from fashion and travel, to music festivals, fintech startups, and nonprofits. You’ll be creating assets from a mix of content, either filmed and created by us, or with assets shared by the client.
You’ll collaborate with the wider OOB team on the strategic planning of campaigns, working closely with the social team to create bespoke assets, and iteratively edit and refine them through internal and external feedback. We’re looking for a clever communicator who can make clients feel seen and heard.
- Strategy, planning and development of campaigns and content
- Creating standout multi-platform content plans for your clients
- Clever copywriting across all assets
- Scheduling, posting and monitoring content
- Community management across your accounts
- Developing great relationships with your clients through weekly meetings, monthly roundups and regular comms on Slack
- In depth monthly reporting for your accounts – what’s working, what’s not, what opportunities are there for growth
- Working with the wider OOB team on bringing fresh ideas to the table
- Staying on top of the latest trends and developments in the social world
- A minimum of 4+ years in a similar role
- Strong proficiency with key social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, X, Facebook, Threads) and social media scheduling tools
- You’re a whizz with creating content in Canva
- Good video editing skills a must, including proficiency with an editing tool like CapCut
- Good experience with managing influencer and UGC campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re a self starter who loves to get stuck in
- You pay acute attention to detail across the board (we love a triple checker)
- You work well independently or as part of a team – either way, you get the job done
Nice to haves
- Knowledge/experience with professional video editing tools (Premiere Pro or Final Cut)
- Knowledge/experience with paid social
- Competitive salary – up to £35,000 per year
- Generous holiday allowance – 28 days per year plus the days between Christmas and New Year
- Hybrid working between home (Mondays and Fridays) and the office (Tuesdays – Thursdays)
- 4pm Friday finishes 🎉
- We’re a dog friendly office 🐕
- Great coffee, tea and snacks on demand
- Monthly team meals and activities
- Great pension contribution ✅
Why join us?
- We’re on a mission to create a space where people can be their best selves, and do their best work, because they’re given the freedom to be who they are
- We’re committed to supporting the growth and development of our team, because when you succeed, we all succeed
- Above all, we believe in kindness and inclusivity – OOB is a place for everyone